Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is your ribbon made? Our ribbons are hand-made and hand- dyed by Heather in the South of France.
- What are your studio hours? Our studio hours are Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 3:00pm CST. Please note we are in and out of the studio during these hours and will return calls within 2 business days.
- Do you sell color samples? We will be releasing our new sample cards in June 2015. They are 1 yard lengths, .4 inch wide strips of cut off silks wrapped around a card and labelled. Color samples are for color matching only. Please remember we hand-dye so each batch does have slight variation.
- Large order discount? We do offer a 15% discount on orders of 100 yards, (excluding our 2.5 width ribbons. these orders are hand rolled onto our natural wooden spools. To place a large order please contact us directly or fill out a Custom Ribbon Order form.
- How to we place a custom order? We have a special Order Request Form for all custom orders. Please note that if we no not have your requested ribbon in stock, we require a four week production time and then ship the ribbon USPS priority. We are also unable to custom color match at this time.
- Do you offer wholesale? Unfortunately we do not offer wholesale. We are a small family run business and our process is a labor of love. By providing a handmade product we could not discount beyond our large order deals.
We are a small family run business and kindly ask for your understanding if we cannot meet your requests or emails immediately. In the instance that we are away from the studio for more then a day our website will inform you of longer shipping and response times.
- Photo shoot & workshop donation requests? We would love to fulfill all ribbon requests, but unfortunately we receive so very many. each year we are committed to a number of projects that receive samples or spooled ribbon. We are currently at our maximum quota for donations and are unable to provide any promotional ribbon for the spring and summer seasons. If you would like to request ribbon for a shoot or workshop beyond this season, please click on the following tab ribbon request form. We try to answer all requests in a timely manner.
- Return Policy? Unfortunately we DO NOT offer refunds and only issue store credits if orders are returned within 14 days of issued ribbon. Returns must be unused and in the same condition it arrived. All returns but be requested first VIA email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What is your shipping & handling policy? Orders are ready to ship within 1-3 business days. If you are requiring a faster shipping service please contact us via email or the contact form on this website so we can create a custom order for you. USA DOMESTIC ORDERS - are sent USPS priority mail and tracking numbers are provided. For same day order & shipping we do charge an expedited service charge based on your ribbon quantity. Please contact us via phone for this service, (note studio hours.) INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - we ship worldwide using USPS! However, tracking and insurance are NOT AVAILABLE through this service. In order to keep shipping prices low, your package will not be insured and no one will be able to track its whereabouts should it become lost. If you require tracking and insurance we would have to ship your orders UPS and the shipping methods are more expensive. In these cases we would require you to fill out a Custom Ribbon Order form. IMPORTANT NOTE taxes and custom fees may apply at delivery. These charges vary and the buyer is responsible for these charges.